25th September 2016, 1-5pm @ City of Edinburgh Methodist Church
Are you interested in supporting small local businesses? Maybe you have a business or social enterprise idea of your own and would like to know how to access support in making it a reality.
The Dream Factory is a supportive community of people who are embarking on creating small businesses and social enterprises in areas of life, colour and justice. These are enterprises that promote health and wellbeing, arts and creativity, global and social responsibility. Those who commit to becoming part of the Dream Factory join a networking group in order to help one another out by sharing advice, experience and skills with one another.
- Come along on Sunday 25th September and …
- Find out more about the Dream Factory
- Meet our community members
- Discover our shared workshop and therapeutic space
- Hands-on activities available throughout the afternoon:
- Art with Kate Christmas
- Have a go at letterpress printing with Lou Davis from Dot and the Line
- Receive a relaxing hand massage from Hope’s Garden’s Angela Wells
- Sustainability and electronics with Heat Hack
- Drop-in to one of our sessions:
- 2pm -Discovering Hypnotherapy with Gill Smith of Horizons Hypnotherapy. Gill will give a 15 minute demo allied to hypnotherapy and talk about her hypnotherapy practice.
- 3pm – Creativity for Wellbeing with Lindsay Gibson. Lindsay will be offering a drop-in taster session on her Creativity for Wellbeing workshops. Come between 3 and 4pm to take part.
City of Edinburgh Methodist Church, 25 Nicolson Square, EH8 9BX